Website Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for visiting the Christ Centered Conversations (hereinafter, “CCC”) website (hereinafter, the “Web-Site”). By accessing and using this Web-Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use this Web-Site. For the avoidance of doubt, the terms “Christ Centered Conversations” and “CCC” shall include any agents of Christ Centered Conversations and any persons contributing to the Web-Site in any way whatsoever.
- This Web-Site and its contents are subject to copyright protection under the laws of Singapore and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in the contents on this Web-Site as a whole is owned by CCC. However, the copyright in some contents and materials incorporated within this Web-Site may be owned by third parties where indicated.
- No part of the contents or materials available on this Web-Site may be reproduced, licensed, sold, published, modified, adapted, publicly displayed, broadcast, stored in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently for any purpose, transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of CCC.
- The user must not exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of the contents and materials in this Web-Site for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by any applicable law and with CCC’s prior written consent.
- THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB-SITE IS PROVIDED on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind.
- CCC has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information and materials posted on this Web-Site are correct at the time of posting. However, CCC does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty, as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringment, title or fitness for any particulars of the contents of this Web-Site.
- No reliance should be made by any user on the information or material so posted. Instead, the user should independently verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and/or materials.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that CCC shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any and/or all consequences (including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) that may be incurred by the user as a direct or indirect result of using, or the inability to use, any materials or contents on this Web-Site, even if CCC has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; and no right of action will arise as a result of personal injury or property damage, howsoever arising, sustained as a result of reference to, or reliance upon, any information contained in, or omitted from, this Web-Site, whether through neglect or otherwise.
- CCC reserves the right at any time, from time to time, to make changes to the whole or any part of these terms and/or the services/content offered on this Web-Site as it deems appropriate.
- This Web-Site may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or resources operated by third parties. Such links are provided as a service for the convenience of the users of this Web-Site. As CCC has no control over such sites and resources, the user acknowledges and agrees that CCC is neither responsible nor liable for any content or material on or available from such sites or resources. Use of such links and access to such third party sites are entirely at the user’s own risk. In providing such links, CCC does not in any way, expressly or implicitly, endorse the linked sites or resources or the respective contents thereof. Links to such third party sites are provided merely as references; in no circumstances shall CCC be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices appearing on such sites. The user further acknowledges and agrees that CCC shall not be responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or sustained by or alleged to be caused or sustained by the user, in connection with the use or reliance on any information or material available on such linked sites or resources.
Personal Data Protection
- If you are only browsing this Web-Site or using the search function, CCC does not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. The user shall be deemed to agree to abide by these laws and not use this Web-Site and its contents in any manner that violates such laws or regulations.